Sunday, January 1, 2012

It's A New Year

-I'm so excited for this new year!
-I was so blessed in 2011 and I can't wait to see what 2012 brings.
-I hope everyone had a great new year's eve! (mine was a blast!!)
-It's time for resolutions;
I hope to keep mine going for most of the year this time.

Other news:
My amazing sister moved to AZ yesterday. 
Although I'm really not saying goodbye, it was still hard to let her go at the airport.
I've never had her so far away from me. I've always been able to see her or at least know she was only 2 hours from me.
but now...
she's not, and it's hard to comprehend.
I know the Lord will bless her while she is away and I know I'll have her back with me soon.
Until then I need to trust in His plan.

I'm also thinking about renaming my blog and changing the style!
Keep in touch but I'm really considering it!!
and since I only have a small number of followers right now I figured better now then ever.
=)

and now for the pictures!
---------------------------------------------















1 comment:

  1. Oh, Sapphire I miss you!!! And thank goodness for skype and cell phones so that we can still talk all of the time! Love you!

    ReplyDelete