Monday, July 9, 2012

the one where i steal blog titles from a friend-and apologize

WEll....i think i will apologize for not writing for months! but we all know we're busy and it happens.. senior year was crazy but wonderful but I'm glad I'm done! In March i surprised my amazing sister who was nannying for my cousin in AZ, it was great and my first time flying! in April i had my senior prom and it was amazing! couldn't have asked for a better way to end! in May i graduated and i can honestly tell you, i hate preparing for graduation and the reception! it sucks.
hmmm what else has happened?
~Sierra came back home finally
~fell in love with my best friend--He was a foreign exchange student, sexy accent? yes please :)
~cried a ton when he left!
~my best friend from Germany came and visited--had a blast!
~bought a macbook pro!
~went to Youth Conference
~registered for my classes at UNL
~finalized our apartment
oh and leaving for our family vacation in 3 days!
we will be going to Kirtland, OH Palmyra, NY and  Niagara Falls in Canada! we're all stokednow enjoy pictures from the last few months.























1 comment:

  1. I love your new style of titling things. Like I'm watching Friends. And I love that show.

    ReplyDelete