Sunday, February 26, 2012

although this was a weekend or two ago i thought i should let you know about it.
so my science teacher asked if i wanted to go to a science convention for girls in lincoln
well it was being held at the embassy suites and it was free and allowed me to have a weekend
of shopping and time with my best friends in a gorgeous hotel so i said sure lol
so we got out of school early friday and started on are way to lincoln
we first started with a tour of the UNL campus, which is where i'm going to college next year
so that was good
the tour guide was a college senior and when he asked me to introduce myself he misheard me and
thought my name was SAPPHNER
can i just ask which cruel unruly parent would ever name their kid that??
why would he think that? lol
but i corrected him and it provided lots of entertainment the rest of the weekend
so Women in Science Convention doesn't sound too fun i know
but let me share the few exciting things i did that weekend.

1.held a starfish
 2. a millipede
3. a tarantula
4. a python
5. put my finger in a venus fly trap
6. spit my gum from floor nine into the waterfall in the lobby
7. and snuck out of our hotel to get hot chocolate and wander downtown lincoln
now now don't think i'm this geek into all these weird animals and reptiles,
because im not!
but how cool is it to say you've held a tarantula!
or a python!
or had a millipede crawl on your hand
ya i don't know maybe it's just me but it was pretty cool
and i'm not a naughty rebel child either
just adventurous
if you disapprove,
so be it
haters gonna hate 
but i had fun (:

No comments:

Post a Comment