Saturday, August 11, 2012

the one about Girls Camp

so last week i went to Girls Camp.
and i love girls camp. it's probably my favorite camp ever.
it's not only fun but it's also so very spiritual. 
this year i was a camp leader because i was too old to be a YCL,
luckily my mom is 1st councilor in the Stake Young Womens Program so i easily was able to go.
I was so grateful to be over the 1st years, 
they are all so loving and it's just great to hear their growing young testimonies 
something you should know, I'm kinda a touchy-feely-kind-of-person 
so as we were walking back to camp, i was walking next to a girl who had scoliosis
i gently just reached over and grabbed her hand and kept walking, 
i never would have known how much that had meant to her 
but during testimony meeting she said at that moment she was feeling very homesick 
and almsot in tears, but when i held her hand i made her think of her mother and she felt at home
she made me cry.
anyway, camp was awesome and that's why i didn't write at all so forgive me 
but Girls Camp was definitely worth it.
i'm so blessed

No comments:

Post a Comment