Tuesday, December 20, 2011

15 Questions

1. What's a nickname only your family calls you? 
My grandma gave me the nickname 'sasafras' and now my whole
family calls me that.

2. What's a weird habit of yours?
 Sometimes when I'm bored I pick mascara off my eyelashes.
So weird! I know.
 
3. Do you have any weird phobias?
Any parasites just creep me out!

4. What's a song you secretly LOVE to blast & belt out when you're alone?
Any songs from Disney, Wicked, or Moulin Rouge I love singing along too

5. What's one of your biggest pet peeves?
When someone has a cell phone but yet they don't answer it when you call or text!!!

6. What's one of your nervous habits?
I pick at my nails.

7. What side of the bed do you sleep on?
When I shared a room/bed with my sister it was always the right side of the bed.
When she left I spread out and took up the whole thing. Whenever
she's visiting I sleep on the left now though.

8. What was your first stuffed animal & it's name?
I think it was a monkey, I'm not sure what I named it. I always called it Magic Monkey. haha

9. What's the drink you ALWAYS order at starbucks?
I have honestly never been to Starbucks.

10. What's the beauty rule you preach.. but never ACTUALLY practice?
Don't pick/chew your nails

11. Which way do you face in the shower?
I face to the North side of ours. My back towards the water.

12. Do you have any 'weird' body 'skills'?
I'm double jointed in a few fingers. And I broke my pinky and never got it
taken care of so I can do some crazy things with it.

13. What's your favorite 'comfort food'/food that's 'bad' but you love to eat it anyways?
When I was younger I was helping my mom cook something and it called for brown sugar and melted butter. Well I remember tasting it and now secretly I'll melt some brown sugar and butter in a bowl and just eat it.

14. What's a phrase or word you always say?
Lately I have been using the word 'fool' a lot. It's just kinda a funny word. haha

15. Time to sleep- what are you ACTUALLY wearing?
Depends on how hot or cold it is in my room. My room is the whole attic and in the winter I'll wear a t-shirt and sweats. In the summer It gets so hot up there usually just a baggy t shirt.

No comments:

Post a Comment