Sunday, December 4, 2011

Snow, Trials, and Sunday's picture

On a good note, we had the first snowfall of the year yesterday. The snow was magical. It fell so perfectly and covered the roads, tree tops, houses, and pastures like a thick white blanket. I love freshly fallen snow. It just automatically brings happiness all around. And I love seeing the tree branches white with ice and wind blown snow.


This week has been difficult. As you may see from only two posts. 

I have never felt so lost. I know who and what I need in life. . .the way to get it is the hard part. I know the Lord will bless me and will help me through everything. Only He knows what is in store for me. I will place my trust in him and hopefully I will be strengthened and guided in the right direction.

As for Sunday's picture mass I only have one. This picture has made me think a lot the last few days. I hope it gives you as much counsel as it has given me. 

 edited by me

1 comment:

  1. Sapphire...i love that picture. it's so true! just remember that, no matter what, you are a princess and you have a Heavenly Father who is the King. You deserve that lifestyle where you can constantly be in His presence. Love you. You can do this.

    ReplyDelete