Thursday, December 8, 2011

Class

I'm sitting in class. . .and it's boring.
It's pretty much blizzard-ing outside, so I think we shoulda got out early but apparently Mr U (our principal, yes two teachers and I gave him that nickname) doesn't think so...

So my awesomespice teacher, Ms. O, who watches us (3 students) for the first 3 hours of school (the 3 of us take college classes through a system called the codec, so the teacher is from a different school and we connect over a t.v. looking thing, she watches us and runs errands and that kinda stuff), she randomly was just like
"Hmm. . .this snow makes me want hot chocolate. Let's get some!"
So we devised a plan and ran throughout the school building finding mugs and heating water to go with the hot chocolate packs she found. And so. . .we drank hot chocolate in my college English class. I bet the other schools were jealous.

I'm super stoked for Christmas break! sitting around in my pajamas sipping hot chocolate with my sister and blogging sounds perfect to me!
Only 9 1/4 school days left and counting!

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait til Christmas break!! Only four more finals to go. yeeps! ps-ms. o is awesome.

    ReplyDelete