Saturday, December 17, 2011

My Drug

I've never had drugs so I don't know the high or adrenaline rush that people may get from it. The only way I can relate to drugs is the one thing that makes me crazy. I mean, I literally go crazy when I have this. This goes by the name of Sunny D. No other substance has had such an influence over me, but Sunny D, it changes me. I loose control when I drink from the wonderful sweet goodness. I bounce off the walls and sing at the top of my lungs. My eyes become the size of melons and I can't stop myself. No one can help me, I just get on a high. Everything makes me laugh or smile. I laugh for the longest time at the stupidest things, and yet, I can't stop. My friends never let me have Sunny D. But last night, I bought some without them knowing. . .oh the bus ride home was fun. I surprised so many people by my drug. The tangy orange drink once again worked it's magic upon me and I lost control.
I remember the first time I had a drink of the wonderful stuff. It was my freshman year, maybe my sophomore year, and I got it out of the snack machine. Everyone was so astonished that I had never had Sunny D before. They all encouraged me to try it. After that 16 oz. of sunshine in a bottle was gone I lost it. We were in math class and I had been laughing nonstop at nothing for over 20 minutes. I'm not sure what the strange mixture of orange juice does to me but I do know that my math teacher was not very happy, I was excused from the room for disrupting the class. If only she knew that I had no power, Sunny D had taken over me.
Since that situation my friends have always stayed on their guard. Any Sunny D around they refuse to let me taste it.
Sunny D is my drug.

No comments:

Post a Comment