Wednesday, March 30, 2016

the one about my little sister

My little sister Shylo is amazing. She may be the exact opposite of me in every way I think, but I learn so much from her! 
Shylo is a passionate person. When she loves someone or something, she loves so fervently. She's a person who knows exactly what she stands for and is firm in every way to it. She's loyal to her beliefs and to her standards. She's not afraid to be different. She's not afraid to stand out and stand up for something. I'm amazed by her strength and devotion to herself. She is so true to her passions, her talents, her knowledge, and her beliefs. I hope to be more like her in that respect someday. I feel so blessed to consider her not only a sister but a best friend. I'm so lucky to have someone by my side who I know can't fake a smile or fake her feelings. It's nice to have someone where I never have to question if they are being sincere or not. With Shylo, you know she is or isn't, there is no in-between. To say I love her is of course an understatement. I wish she knew how much she is idolized. I wish she knew how absolutely incredible she is. I wish she could see how much she is cherished. I hope she feels that same fervent love of so many to her. She is someone who deserves it and so much more. 

No comments:

Post a Comment