Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Dreadful Calculus

At this point in time I should be studying for a calculus test tomorrow. This year, my senior year, I decided to take a college dual-credit calculus course. Which means I get the credit for High School and my grade transfers to which ever college I go to too, so I don't have to  take college calculus again! Its hard. Our teacher is a strict strict man. But he's kinda fun too. Anyways....our good ol' teacher is named Bob Lee (Mr. Lee). But do you know what I realized today?? His name is only 1 syllable away from being Bob Marley! Which means he's only a syllable away from being as awesome as Bob Marley! We all know how epic Bob Marley is, and thinking my teacher is that close in ranking of awesomeness, now that's kinda neat/cool/sweet.
Let me refresh your memory on this awesomespice (love BBL's lingo!) dude.

Well...although I really enjoy comparing my college calculus teacher to Bob Marley, I really must study. This was fun though. More next time.
P.S. Outside of the classroom I like saying Mr. Lee's name quickly so it's more like Bobley. Instead of Bob Lee. Which is also almost spelled like Marley.
Wish me luck on this test/long-quiz-like-thing.

1 comment: