Friday, November 25, 2011

I Bleed Husker Red

I am a husker fan. Always have been. Always will. Today I went to the last home football game of the year. Nebraska fans are amazing. We are very passionate about our team whether they are going strong or fading slowly. True till the end. Today was the 318th consecutive sellout, which started in 1962! Memorial Stadium is truly called the "Sea of Red". Let me explain myself.


Feast your eyes upon Husker Nation.

 I'm so proud to be a Husker. I'm so excited to start college at UNL next year (at least that's where I think I'm going but that's a different story.)
P.S. a little fun fact: During a Husker football game Memorial Stadium actually becomes the 3rd largest "city" in Nebraska behind Omaha and Lincoln itself!
.:forever a husker:.

1 comment:

  1. Also, Lincoln actually doubles or maybe even triples in size on game days because so many fans come to watch the game even if they can't get into the stadium

    ReplyDelete