Saturday, November 12, 2011

why now?

I always wanted to have a blog where I could just write about anything. I love reading my sister's blog and all these other great posts. And actually, I become really jealous! haha I want a blog too! So here it is. :) I probably won't have time to write every day or even every other day but I'll try to write as often as I can. WARNING: this blog may contain my feelings about any given topic. 
(: So this first post is about my title, "happy as the sun." My friend showed me this song, happy as the sun by Tyrone Wells, and well...I love it! :) listen to it! it just makes you so relaxed!
 
I love Tyrone Wells! his voice is soo relaxing! He just makes me happy! :) I also love this album cover of his. "Metal & Wood" I think it's so unique and it really makes me think how the world has changed. The drawing on the album actually really inspires me. But that's just me. Let me know how you feel about it! That's all for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment