Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Hours Well Spent

I love late night conversations! I love talking for hours with someone. Whether it's my sister laying in bed, my best friend in the car, or my boyfriend on the phone. I love talking about anything and everything. It's funny how you can just start one story or one topic and it leads to a huge conversation. Or a thousand mini conversations! I can't even count how many times I've stayed up till 3-4 a.m. lying in bed next to my sister talking about who knows what.
My best friend and I stay after each school event to sit on top of my car just to chat or vent to each other. It's a grand time. (: I think we have talked about every subject known to man (ok not quite). 
Phone calls are also great.
I don't think anyone could hate just talking for hours with someday they care about. I mean, it's such a fun time haha. It just brings a smile to my face! And that's all for now. :)

1 comment:

  1. Long and meaningful conversations are the best. :) cute blog!

    xo, Samantha
    http://theadventuresoftwosams.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete