Sunday, November 20, 2011

A New Tradition

So I came up with an idea. On Sundays I'm going to post some or all of the pictures or videos that made me laugh, smile, or just the ones I liked throughout the week. I also may include a different post. But I think the Sunday's Picture Tradition is a good idea. So I'll start now.


This one made me crack up!!

That's horrible, but oh so funny!



I'm kinda slow so it took me awhile but as soon as I saw it
I was laughing for 5 minutes straight!


EXACTLY!!

This is exactly what my friends say I look like!


Never have I agreed with a Picture more.

That's all for today! Hope they made you smile like they did me! haha!

2 comments:

  1. okay, 1) why haven't I discovered this blog until today?? 2) the last picture made me laugh so hard.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha! 1. very new to blogging :/ that's probably why. 2. I know!! the last picture is what I go through everyday! lol 3.I loveee your blogs! :) 4.thanks for following! made my day!! :D <-- (my face when I saw I had another follower!) :DD <--(my face when I saw I had a comment!)...sad lol...I need more followers lol

    ReplyDelete