Thursday, November 17, 2011

S-T-O-K-E-D!

I am sorry but I can not contain my excitement anymore! This is definitely blog-worthy! Tomorrow night I get to see Breaking Dawn! ahh! Now you may wonder why I didn't go to the midnight premiere like I have the last 3 years in a row!? Well I'll tell you why! Because the sweet man I call father has forbidden me to! Curse him!! I suppose his reasoning was alright. I mean yes both my parents are gone for the week, and yes true I am babysitting my 3 younger siblings while they are both away, and I guess it is midnight which means I wouldn't get back untill...well 3 a.m. and yes I do have seminary class in the morning at 5:15 which I need to drive 15 miles to get to, may I add with horrendous pests called deer attempting to take away my precious life by jumping onto the rode in order to be hit by my beautiful red car going the speed of 60 mph! Urgh!...Okay, so maybe Pops knew it was better for me not to go tonight (or tomorrow morning?) But that doesn't mean your horrible act will be left out of my blog O' Sweet Father!

Anyway...I will wait till tomorrow to see the amazing film!
Also to add to my excitement, the other day Hunger Games trailer came out!!! ahhh!!
If you haven't read this book you better get on it before March!!!


So the book is AMAZING!!! ahh! LOVE LOVE LOVE it!!! and now if my freaking out about it hasn't persuaded you to read it yet now watch the trailer to the magnificent book!
May I now have a moment to freak out again?
AAAAAAAHHHHHHH I CAN'T FREAKIN WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SOOOOOO STOKED!!!!!
Okay thank you.
That it is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment