Sunday, November 13, 2011

A Princess in Disguise

Can I just say that I absolutely LOVE princesses. My sister and I have always watched princess movies. We were, and still are obsessed with them. :) I love the stories and the movies! I watch and re-watch the movies all the time. My favorite princess as a little girl was Cinderella or Sleeping Beauty, because they had blonde hair and blue eyes as I do. But now I just love them all. It's funny because they seem so special to me because they played an important part in my childhood. I guess it'll always be like that for me. Here are "my" princesses;


Cinderella
Sleeping Beauty and Prince Philip
Snow White
Jasmine and Aladdin
Ariel and Eric

Belle and the Beast

Pocahontas and John Smith


Mulan and Shang
Meg and Hercules
Rapunzel and Flynn Rider (Eugene Fitzherbert)

Tiana and Prince Naveen

 I also know that every girl is a princess. We are all daughters of a Heavenly King and He loves us and that's what makes us so special. We will all meet a perfect prince and we can live Happily Ever After with him, and well until then. . . we must be patient and prepare to be the wife and mother that our husband would want and deserve. We are beautiful and we all deserve a great Prince and "Someday our Prince will come. . ." (Snow White)

No comments:

Post a Comment