Tuesday, April 5, 2016

the one about blogging

I began blogging as a junior in high school and since then I have learned so much about myself. Blogging has given me a voice on passionate subjects, has become an extension of my journal, and has taught me who I truly am. I have learned that despite my lack of education in writing, I am a writer. I have learned that my best writing comes from topics that I am passionate about. As I write on subjects that matter to me my voice can be heard and my few words have a say in a pool of opinions. Important experiences and memorable times are also recorded, thus making my blog an extension of my journal. A blog becomes a part of you when special moments are written on its pages. This journal never fades and is never lost. As I have written throughout the years I am able to recognize how I’ve grown. I have learned what I am passionate about and what my hopes and dreams are. As I’ve written I’ve been able to notice flaws and weaknesses that allow me to change and progress. Looking back now, I'm grateful for those few posts each year that have helped me so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment