Wednesday, April 6, 2016

the one to finish up my writing class

I'm shocked at how fast this semester went by. I think it may be because I enjoyed all of my classes this semester. For what may have been the first time, I haven't been counting down the days to when classes end. There is usually one class that makes me so excited to be done with the semester. Luckily, it hasn't been like that for me. I've enjoyed my writing class this year. I've learned a lot. Probably my favorite thing it taught me was that my writing matters. It may not matter to many, but when I write it changes me, therefore, it's a big deal to me. I may not be able to express what I really think or how I really feel about some topics but the process of trying to put it into words has transformed me. I have become a different person because of each post or each writing assignment I have created. It becomes a part of me. That is so liberating to me! I may never be a phenomenal writer and that's ok. I write for myself and I'm thankful that I have the opportunity to do so.

No comments:

Post a Comment