Monday, April 4, 2016

the one about my person

One of the greatest blessings in my life is my incredible sister, Sierra. I have looked up to, and modeled my life after hers for as long as i can remember. She is humble, intelligent, kind, beautiful, trustworthy, wise, confident, determined, adventurous, compassionate, patient, hard-working, loyal and valiant. She's been so inspiring to so many people but I don't think anyone will ever love her as much as I do. In every way she is my person. She is the one I go to for everything. She is the one I can always count on to laugh at my jokes. She makes me a better person in every way. I will never know what I did to deserve her friendship. I will never be able to explain what she means to me, but luckily I will never have to, she always has been able to interpret my thoughts anyway. 

No comments:

Post a Comment