Monday, April 4, 2016

the one about the youngest

My brother once said, Sequoia was me to the extreme. It's almost flattering having a mini version of yourself. Sequoia is a hoot. I'm cracking up typing this because I'm thinking of the little spaz. Sequoia has taught me a lot about hard work and about love. She is the most willing to put in the work and time into things she loves. She is the first willing to help Dad outside with the chores or farm work. She is the most disciplined with reaching her personal goals. She is the one that challenges herself and pushes herself because she wants to see the results of her work. It's amazing to me how she does that at her age when I would come up with excuses and ways to get out of anything. She loves nature. She loves being outside and spending time with Heavenly Father's creations. She shows her love through her time and touch. If she loves you, you will know because the chances of her climbing all over you will be very high. She thinks its necessary to be right next to you at any given moment just so you know she is present. I love the fact that she loves to show that love (most of the time that is). She's always willing to cuddle, hug, and spend a moment with you. I'm so thankful for her outgoing and sometimes unnecessary energy. I'm grateful to have a younger sister who cares so much to put forth work and to show love. I'm blessed to have her as a best friend. She strengthens and brings something to our family no one else could. She makes life interesting and I wouldn't want it any other way.

No comments:

Post a Comment